Thursday, December 10, 2020
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CET
Join our hands-on workshop on Thursday, 10 December 2020. This 2-hour event will detail how to enhance and improve your Self-Service Analytics solution with advanced features and functionality. If you’re a business or IT user of PowerBI, Business Objects, Oracle OBIEE, Qlik, Tableau, or Cognos—this webinar is for you!
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Self-Service Capabilities
- Introduction to Governed Self-Service and its Value for Users
- Certify Content and Providing Governance and Security
- Learn How to Distribute and Share Content with Other Users
- Consumption and Collaborating in MicroStrategy Library
- Enrich Existing Advanced Analytics and Data Science (R and Python)
- How to Embed MicroStrategy into 3rd-Party Systems
- How to Use MicroStrategy Platform Analytics to Monitor System Usage
- Hands-On Exercise from the Analyst’s Perspective
- Q & A
Advanced registration is required. Upon registering, you will receive user names and passwords with access to cloud servers. Please test your access rights 24 hours before the session. If you have any questions, please contact Dawid Olszok at [email protected]
Senior Sales Engineer, MicroStrategy
Przemyslaw Magiera is passionate about efficient data processing to solve problems. For several decades, has has been working in several roles around analytics and algorithms. He also participated in research programs and numerous conferences on this subject.
Marian David Plum
Manager Sales Engineering, MicroStrategy
Marian D. Plum is Sales Engineering Manager at MicroStrategy Germany and has been with the company for 7 years. His focus is on acquiring new customers, supporting projects and positioning MicroStrategy in the context of events and digital media. After studying at Maastricht University, he began his career in the BI environment as a consultant for predictive analytics and planning.